Sysdex provide a complete modular construction which is fast to install, demountable, with parking ramp
design, available as single deck or multi storey car park with multi level car parking.
Sysdex modular car parks apply an off site build to include all fixtures and fittings which are later connected on site. Sysdex have provided its
truly modular building systems with steel parking structure and minimal disruption for customers across all sectors including multi story car park for railway station parking,
superstore and retail parking, council carparks and parking for schools, colleges or universities.
- Speed of construction on average 10 - 12 weeks
- Deisgn flexibility with 15m+ clearspan, pillar-less desgin, fewer obstacles
- Demountable, build it, use it, move it!
- Off site construction resulting in less disruption and faster install
- Modules built to include fixtures and fittings
- Minimal footings, less distruption, reducing costs and build time
Our Clear Span system can be used in single and multi story car park situations and are poised to take advantage of clients' varying requirements. Installed by steel erectors,
specialist contractors selected for their competence and reliability to carry out metal parking structure works and temporary parking structures typically found within rail and retail
Sysdex is a patented modular GRP car park system with its unique design and its own modular and demountable steel frame solution which uses either pre-cast or in-situ
concrete to provide a full multi-storey car park.
The use of
the different slab materials makes Sysdex infinitely flexibility in programme, price and layout.